Alicia Vikander Talks Tomb Raider on The Tonight Show Jimmy Fallon
Alicia Vikander teaches Jimmy a Swedish game where they have to spin around in circles and then use a bow and arrow and reveals how she prepared for her role as Lara Croft in Tomb Raider and shares some behind-the-scenes stories about the stunts she did herself.
Alicia Vikander Won a Swedish Talent Show When She Was Eight Years Old
Annette Hysaw Both of them nearly keeled over and knocked themselves out after the last round of spins. They would have bitten the dust if the stage hands hadn’t kept them from falling. Hilarious!
Irene Dalfen actually, your forehead really has to TOUCH the bat, seems like a little change but makes it so much worse
Mel Horwood Haha Clare McCulloch wasn’t this game your fav at one of the Xmas staff parties at willocks haha glad we didn’t have do the bow and arrows god nos where they could have landed haha
Catherine Packer She is married to Fassbender? Bloody gorgeous couple!
Mary Alisa I’ve never seen her before, but I LOVE her! Took off her shoes and PLAYED the game!
Stefania J. Winchester He really likes throwing things; it rembered me the pens on the Weekend Update
Rachelle Nicole Forrest This is too much! I’ll have to try playing this!!! Lol
- SNL used The Bachelor to roast Robert Mueller’s case against Trump
- Stephen Colbert: Was Helsinki A ‘Top-Three’ Worst Moment Of Trump’s Presidency?
- ‘SNL’ skewers Education Secretary Betsy DeVos over guns in schools
- Weekend Update: Stefon on St. Patrick’s Day – SNL
- NRA TV: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)