Grabbie nominees Tom Sturgeson (Alex Moffat), Lenny Martin (Pete Davidson), Ronald Kellogg (Kenan Thompson), Tim Franklin (Charles Barkley) and Catherine LeBourge (Aidy Bryant) are interviewed on the red carpet.
Pam Sutton Classless move talking about the children that died. I changed channels because you have lost the focus of being entertaining. This was in poor taste. I can’t imagine how painful that would have been for one of those parents to watch. I am disgusted by your poor judgement!
It sure seems that the 2017 scandals have inspired probably one of the best award shows that might have to exist
Scott Baker This is ridiculous!!! Our President deserves to be tre…….Just kidding, I just dropped in to read comments from outraged Republicans who are no longer watching the show.
Ann Marie Lopez Alex Baldwin had me dying over here I couldn’t stop laughing. The show was awesome tonight . I been watching for 41 years since I was 15 and and it keeps getting better and better
Dan Bill Davis-Vana Lambert Such BS! I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED WATCHING SNL. SO SAD THIS SHOW HAS LOST ITS WAY. I GREW UP ON THIS SHOW. I LOVED IT FOR COMEDY AND TO GET AWAY FROM ALL THE POLITICAL AND NEWS CRAP PUSHED ALL WEEK. THE COMEDIANS USE TO BE FUNNY. NOW ITS JUST WAY TO PUSH THEIR OWN AGENDA. NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE.
- Stephen Colbert: Trump Joins The ‘Collusion Is Not A Crime’ Chorus
- Sephen Colbert : You’re Not Dreaming: A Porn Star Is Suing The President
- Trump’s Advisers Told Him Not to Congratulate Putin: A Closer Look
- SNL takes on the Trump Tape
- West Virginia teachers are striking to demand basic living wages. Seth takes A Closer Look.