Digital currencies are generating a lot of excitement. John Oliver enlists Keegan-Michael Key to get potential investors equally excited about the concept of caution.
That pretty much sums up Bitcoin, Blockchain and cryptocurrencies in the single, funniest yet most serious explanation I've seen to date.
- Bachelor Finale Cold Open – SNL
- Black Panther New Scene – Saturday Night Live
- Sasquatch – Saturday Night Live
- This is U.S – Saturday Night Live
- Weekend Update: Eric and Donald Trump Jr. on Chaos in the White House – SNL
DAN Hi neighbor, I'll just need a minute of your valuable time: Have you heard about all the exciting opportunities that await when you become an Amway distributor? (door slams)
Elly Joy There is one point you missed. All the people in the streets protesting are indeed leftist who gathered in groups to hindern some right party politicians to have their searches. None of those parties where fascist or whatsoever so by this viewpoint, Italy is running the risk not to have the next Mussolini at the government but the next Stalin. In a civil country, such kind of protests would never happen because before an election it is fair that both parties expresses their political programs
Nick New I love John Oliver but this segment was amongst his weakest. Some good bits but then the segment illustrated it had no idea about something which could be far more interesting to speak about and have major implications for governments, businesses and people trying to invest/waste. It’s one that in five years will look like those people who ridiculed email and the Internet in 1994
Marc Whinery If you sold your house and bought $100,000 of bitcoin trying to be a millionaire, what would you do? Go on twitter, reddit, and local news talking about how you turned $12 into $12 billion.
Morjana Coffman I sure hope that #45 doesn't watch this video. If he does, our currency will change overnight to bitcoin.
Dan Fell Mike, I think you can get behind this. I never condoned buying Bitcoin though. Get to at least 2:45 and you'll see why.
- SNL used The Bachelor to roast Robert Mueller’s case against Trump
- Stephen Colbert Blasts Donald Trump on Obstruction Of Justice
- John Oliver Mocks Mike Pence Over Gay Children`s Book Of His Pet Bunny
- Stephen Colbert Reacted To Donald Trump Fired Rex Tillerson Via Twitter
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: Trump Pardons Peas, Carrots, And Saudi Arabia