Facebook’s global expansion has been linked to political turmoil overseas, so maybe their ads should focus less on how they “connect the world” and more on why connecting people isn’t always the best idea.
Kelly Morre: All I'm saying is that Mark Zuckerberg is DEFINITELY NOT an android. He looks nothing like Data's evil brother Lore from Star Trek. If anything, he's an updated model, like one of those human Cylons. This isn't anything new, Oliver Cromwell used hate filled news printed in paper to incite tensions and an invasion of Ireland back in the 17th century. The only thing changed is the medium
Hate and aggression towards other living beings go against everything buddhism stands for. That guy is anything but a Buddhist monk or a decent person for that matter. I wish John had the time to elaborate on what Facebook is doing to the other countries he mentioned. Great piece regardless!
I seriously hate when someone blindly hates on a muslim when they've never had one bad experience with a muslim in the real world. All their logic is based off of what social media shoves down their throat. Yes, there are a few bad muslims, but that percentage is many magnitudes less than 1%.
- Jimmy Fallon Tonight: Slay It, Don’t Spray It with Shawn Mendes
- Black Panther New Scene – Saturday Night Live
- Jimmy Fallon Tonight Show: Best Friends Challenge with Drew Barrymore !
- Seth Meyers: Robert Mueller Investigates Trump’s Kremlin Back Channel
- Stephen Colbert: Red Hot Congressional Strzok Fest 2018