Many people with felony convictions are unfairly prohibited from voting, and the worst state for this surprise is Florida.
Michael Schofield Don't worry, it's not like anything interesting happened last week. I mean, it's not like a bunch of people got mad at their shoes or anything crazy like that.
Arthur Dunbar For the love of God don't take a vacation again! Did you see how the world ramped up the crazy this time?
Jim Thompson Can we trust HBO not to slip in 20 minutes of useless sports gambling reportage before the show and cut 20 minutes off the end like they did with the movie I recorded last night?
Kathleen Heard So, I watched the show and when it comes to which mouse made the hole in the space station, I think it's Dave. With such a cheesy name it's got to be him. He also looks like he needs dental work…I wonder why, Hmmm? I heard he has been sneaking around with Isabella Rossa-Cheese-I and she's pregnant. We all know Dave is married to Hetta Gouda (she kept her maiden name, we all know why) in Florida. How's he gonna explain that?!?
- Trump Doesn’t Think Twice About His Looming Trade War
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon John Oliver Full Interview 2018
- Stephen Colbert Goes Off on Trump’s ‘Sickening’ Hurricane Maria Tweets
- Chaos in the White House, PETA’s Letter to Melania Trump – Monologue
- Stephen Colbert: Red Hot Congressional Strzok Fest 2018