Last Week Tonight with John Oliver 2 June 2019
John Oliver discusses the medical device industry, which is a huge business with a hugely troubling lack of regulation.
With the Green New Deal sparking a national conversation about all the ways to combat climate change, John Oliver looks at a few potential solutions.
John Oliver talks about the power of public shaming, good and bad.
Eva Abdin So, were you working when the match was on?
Picked the wrong weekend to have off. (I suppose it's all recorded, though) It seems there is a common thread through pretty much all your episodes. Lobbying. You should do a show about Lobbying.
Cindy Lou Thank you for speaking to the issues with medical devices that aren’t properly tested. I thought HBO sent you North to live out your days alone, not taking a wife or fathering any children. But at least they let you bring a friend and keep your dog.
Michael MacKenzie Kind of quit caring once I found out that other former members of Mock The Week had their own, and better, shows.
Becky Neu Wait, you were gone? Well, then let's cancel next week in anticipation of this week being covered.
Chris Taylor I’m glad that you’re back this week and super stoked that these comment sections won’t be filled with GOT spoilers anymore
- Manafort’s Double Flip, Trump’s Climate Change Jibberish and Ivanka’s Email Snafu – The Daily Show
- Top Best 10 James Corden Carpool Karaoke Ever
- Late Night with Seth Meyers May 16 2019
- Seth Meyers: Robert Mueller Investigates Trump’s Kremlin Back Channel
- Seth Meyers: Trump’s Iran Threat; Carter Page and Michael Cohen