On our last episode of the year, we couldn’t show our Brexit segment in the UK because of their stupid ban on using footage from Parliament. What did they get instead? They got this.
Authoritarianism: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
Khalid Aftas Imagine if 52 percent of your country decided that building a submarine made of cheese is a good idea.
Joshua Perkins Gotta love how Gilbert Gottfried can take the most boring thing in the world and make it hilarious simply by reading it out loud in his voice.
Steven Venn If Brexit goes through, Theresa May has to listen to this entire reading of her provisional agreement on repeat for the rest of her life, at high volume. It seems like the least that the U.K. can do for her.
James Prime How many people didn't make it to the end of his 6 minutes? Cause he went waaaay off the rails lol. A glistening, furry, forest log lol
Patty Evie P all I hear is Iago droning on in a loud voice about Jafar's new policy then switch to an erotica in the middle of it
Nate Miller Next year you just need to use the audio and have someone reenact these scenes…. Don't inflict them with GG.
- Saturday Night Live Full Episodes March 17th 2018
- The Late Show 11/29/18: Cohen Exposes Trump’s Business Ties With Russia
- Jimmy Fallon Tonight: Slay It, Don’t Spray It with Shawn Mendes
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: Trump Pardons Peas, Carrots, And Saudi Arabia
- Stephen Colbert: Trump Walks Back His ‘Would’ For A ‘Wouldn’t’