Guess whether Trump is distancing himself from Russia?
Seth takes a closer look at President Trump congratulating Vladimir Putin on his re-election as he also takes a more hostile tone toward special counsel Robert Mueller
Venkat Venkataraman If anyone advertises in FOX news, I am going to boycott them. I hope the advertisers pull out from the people spreading hatred and conspiracy theories.
Mickie Shea ALL CAPS – Donald's native tongue. LOL…. good one Donald, you don't even make sense these days "they're so far right…meaning that's where they're going to be"…??) So…just so you know…the WH is certifiably now known as the Asylum, thanks to you
Jana Stepanek Trump is too senile for his age! Or he really has dementia. Doesn't know his right from left anymore! Combined with his vindictive personality ..not even god can save America!
Law of Attraction A meaningful of life is not being rich, being popular, being highly educated or being perfect. It is about being real, being humble, being strong and being able to share ourselves and touch the lives of other. It is only then that we could have a full, happy and contented life.
- SNL used The Bachelor to roast Robert Mueller’s case against Trump
- Trump’s Wall Has Changed a Lot: A Closer Look
- Seth Meyers: Trump’s Iran Threat; Carter Page and Michael Cohen
- Stephen Colbert: Trump Makes His SCOTUS Pick With Help From Hannity
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: Trump Pardons Peas, Carrots, And Saudi Arabia