Seth takes a closer look at President Trump insisting the United States build border walls to prevent crime while being accused of a crime himself.
We’re a nation of laws!” cries Trump. But he certainly doesn’t act like it.
Trump Argues with Pelosi and Schumer, Raw Cookie Dough – Monologue
Trump's Coin Flip, Time Magazine's 2018 Person of the Year – Monologue
He also typed "smocking" in a tweet on August 1 which has since been deleted. He definitely thinks it's spelled "smocking".
I wonder if trump tried to say they should solve the wildfires with raining, rather raking then…
Even if ''smocking'' had been written only once, it would not be a typo. ''Smoling"", ''Smojing' would be. There is no way Trump could accidentally type the letter C. It is plain, blatant illiteracy.
"That's the first time he's willingly given up money" -Seth Meyers. It's also the first time he's handled coins.
- The Late Show 11/29/18: Cohen Exposes Trump’s Business Ties With Russia
- ‘SNL’ skewers Education Secretary Betsy DeVos over guns in schools
- Saturday Night Live First Lady Melania Trump
- SNL used The Bachelor to roast Robert Mueller’s case against Trump
- The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon: “Ew!” with John Cena