Seth takes a closer look at the president rambling in phone interviews while his administration threatens war with Iran the week after announcing his re-election bid.
Seth Meyers' monologue from Tuesday, June 18.
Seth takes a closer look at the president saying in an interview that if he had the chance to collude with a foreign government in 2020, he would.
- Stephen Breaks Down Sam Nunberg’s Breakdown
- Stephen Colbert: Trump Wrongly Blames Obama For Family Separations
- Manafort’s Double Flip, Trump’s Climate Change Jibberish and Ivanka’s Email Snafu – The Daily Show
- Heartbroken Fans paid a Tribute To Grumpy the Cat
- Stephen Colbert: Trump Scolds Sarah Huckabee Sanders For…Being