Seth takes a closer look at President Trump's personal attorney, Michael Cohen, secretly recording a conversation he had with Trump during the campaign about paying hush money to cover up an affair.
Really!?! with Seth and Amy: James Comey's Warning for Democrats
Mickie Shea The sound of this southern belle…this is hilarious… But, so apropos! .It all IS complicated. But, common sense tells any dummy you don't set up a shell company to use a CHECK!. What a stupid argument they are trying to scrape together! Thanks, Seth.
Venkat Venkataraman Seth makes it funny, but this is serious. Will trump get away with this also? When will honest Republicans stand up and challenge trump?
Philip Laue "The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward Trump cutting corners on his legal team and paying for it later." -MLK
Carol Slade The only surprise here is why Congress confirmed her. She doesn't know about public education except that she hates it. The US shouldn't spend money on it because her offspring are well off and don't need it.
- EXCLUSIVE Audio of Michael Cohen’s Conversation with Donald Trump
- Stephen Colbert : Not One, Not Two: Feds Have Twelve Michael Cohen Tapes
- Seth Meyers: Trump’s Iran Threat; Carter Page and Michael Cohen
- Stephen Colbert: Was Helsinki A ‘Top-Three’ Worst Moment Of Trump’s Presidency?
- The Daily Show: Trump Blames a Slip of the Tongue for his Putin Summit Debacle
- Stephen Colbert: Trump Walks Back His ‘Would’ For A ‘Wouldn’t’
- Seth Meyers Reacts To Trump’s Summit with Putin
- Stephen Colbert: Trump On Russia’s Election Meddling: ‘We’re All To Blame’
- John Oliver Last Week Tonight 2018: Lost Graphics Vol. 3 (Web Exclusive)
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: Liv Tyler Makes Stephen’s ‘LOTR’ Dream Come True
- Seth Meyers: Trump Listens to Stephen Miller and Lou Dobbs on Immigration: A Closer Look
- Late Night White House Press Briefing: Where Does Trump See Himself in Five Years?
- SNL : Saturday Night Live March 3, 2018 Migos Full Show
- Full Interview Michelle Obama Today
- Seth Meyers: Chris Collins, Trump’s Earliest Congressional Backer, Indicted: A Closer Look