The VA is a massive, complicated office that Trump seems to not understand – and his nominee to run it was just accused of drinking on the job. Seth checks in.
- Alec Baldwin Donald Trump SNL Today
- Tom Brady Helps Stephen Loosen UP
- Trump’s Advisers Told Him Not to Congratulate Putin: A Closer Look
- Stephen Colbert Destroys Mark Zuckerberg over Silent Amid Facebook’s Privacy Scandal
- John Oliver Mocks Mike Pence Over Gay Children`s Book Of His Pet Bunny
- Saturday Night Live Full Episodes March 17th 2018
- ‘SNL’ skewers Education Secretary Betsy DeVos over guns in schools
- Weekend Update: Stefon on St. Patrick’s Day – SNL
- Anderson Cooper White House Turmoil Cold Open
- Alicia Vikander Talks Tomb Raider on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Susie Miller Drank too much on the job. How much are doctors allowed to drink on the job? Just enough? The doctors where I work are really missing out
Linda Roy My buddy Seth is back and hot tonight. Exposing another of Trump flunkies to do a job so vital to our Veterans Affairs. Tell Ronnie to go back to his pub, bar, saloon of choice and put someone with real experience in his place. Not Dr Ben Carson either because he's already screwed up enough where he is and I'd say it but since he doesn't know his duties none of us do. Never heard any mention of how he did as a brain surgeon either. Background check, please!
Steve Highley Any Trump appointees who didn't drink on the job before their appointment almost certainly are now.
Susan Rightmyer How about threatening Colorado lawmakers with jailtime if they are dishonest and/or self serving?
John Dressel Great strategy for reducing the teaching profession to menial work – low pay, long hours & jail if you protest. Who wouldn’t want that job?? These law makers probably have their kids in private school or don’t have children.