Wildest Bachelor finale ever SNL
Tonight’s cold open of Saturday Night Live spoofed The Bachelor, with Kate McKinnon reprising her impression of special counsel Robert Mueller. McKinnon’s Mueller was the bachelor, telling a contestant played by current cast member Cecily Strong that he could not commit to a Trump collusion indictment.
“The reality is that I don’t think I can give you everything that you want right now,” McKinnon said as Mueller.
“Collusion is literally the only thing I’ve been looking forward to for the past year,” Strong said. “I was ready, Bob. I was ready to do the damn thing.”
Jerad Lee Halcott The Nickleback skit was one of the best in years!
Agnes Gallagher McGeehan I stopped watching SNL when the show became political. Being from Pgh, I love This Is Us. I’m going to try to watch SNL tonight, because you’re on it, but the first negative political remark, and I’ll be done. Good luck!
Cefe Hyatt Congrats SKB! Show starts in 7 minutes here in Sacramento! Glad they have an early showing of SNL..one of my favorite shows..next to This is Us! Know that you will slay! So excited!\
Deb Lettner Jackson Doing a great job! Proud of our St. Louisian! LOVED the St. Louis commercials Sterling Katherine did!!!
- Last Week Tonight with John Oliver : Authoritarianism
- Weekend Update: Stefon on St. Patrick’s Day – SNL
- Stephen Colbert : Not One, Not Two: Feds Have Twelve Michael Cohen Tapes
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: Liv Tyler Makes Stephen’s ‘LOTR’ Dream Come True
- Stephen Colbert Goes Off on Trump’s ‘Sickening’ Hurricane Maria Tweets