With Mnuchin, Mulvaney and Ayers declining the opportunity, Stephen Colbert volunteers to be Donald Trump's White House chief of staff.
Donald Trump's Pants-On-Fireplace
Curl up with some hot cocoa and enjoy the relaxing sounds of the Donald Trump's Pants-on-Fireplace.
- Seth Meyers Reacts To Trump’s Summit with Putin
- Stephen Colbert take on Gary Cohn`s Resigned.
- Seth Meyers: Trump Threatens a Government Shutdown over His Wall: A Closer Look
- The Late Show 11/29/18: Cohen Exposes Trump’s Business Ties With Russia
- Stephen Colbert: This Is Why Trump Doesn’t Do Solo Press Conferences