Stephen Colbert Destroys Mark Zuckerberg
Faced with the prospect of users deleting their apps over the Cambridge Analytica scandal, co-founder Mark Zuckerberg issued a powerful statement.
Trump Shuffles His Legal Counsel To Fend Off Mueller
Trump Congratulates Putin For Electing Himself
Nancy Jackson Yeah…see… if I ever get questioned about my FB stuff…like it proves I'm a certain kind of person by what I 'like' or 'share' or 'whatever'…
I'm just going to say I was lying all over the place to fool the psychological profilers. I didn't really 'like' that…I just said I did…I only 'followed' that page because it's so contrary to how I really feel about that…I wanted to give them 'garbage in' so they would get 'garbage out' about me.
(( But then, I was born Jan 1, 1905 ya' see…so I'm a lot older and wider than most? No, that's not a typo…I'm a lot wider from using FB these days? LOL
Jasnon Robertso Facebook claims to make around 15 dollars a year of each of us by selling our data to anybody. Here's an idea. Why not give us the option to opt out of all data-mining and ads, and to guarantee our data remains private and unused. I'll pay 15 dollars to opt out.
It's time to make that opt-out choice be made mandatory on all social media. Feel free to suggest this to your politician.
Beatrice T. Bell hahahaha, love the tumbleweeds. and good god are they feeding trump all of the stupid names he comes up with?
Jodie Gillette Henderson I've tried and tried to watch your show…
I'll be glad when they shut it down and replace it with something more entertaining… Like a 3 hour infomercial about hemorrhoids. Yeah, that would be more entertaining.
Shea Alexander I love you Steven, but please cut out the drinking games and talking regularly about drinking your sorrows away, some people do not take it as a joke, but permission to keep drinking a lot. I hope you know that alcohol is the most dangerous drug, it kills more people than Heroin and other opioids and destroys many lives!
Patricia Fantoli It is a done deal and has been for some time. Post from legitimate, verified sources, be careful what you share, don't take quizzes. They already have the info, and we should not deprived of our resistance and organizational platform. We should press our congressmen and senators to legislate judicial and financial penalties.
Tom Gemmell Don’t forget that your legislators, Congress, Supreme Court and executive office (dump trump) have consistently buried their heads in the sand regarding their citizens privacy rights. They avoid constitutional rights to privacy. The GDPR in the eu is the answers much of what should be our constitutional right as a us citizen.
- John Oliver Mocks Mike Pence Over Gay Children`s Book Of His Pet Bunny
- Saturday Night Live Full Episodes March 17th 2018
- ‘SNL’ skewers Education Secretary Betsy DeVos over guns in schools
- Weekend Update: Stefon on St. Patrick’s Day – SNL
- Anderson Cooper White House Turmoil Cold Open
- Alec Baldwin Donald Trump SNL Today
- Alicia Vikander Talks Tomb Raider on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
- Seth Meyers ROATS Trump for His Lost an Easy Election in Pennsylvania
- Stephen Colbert Reacted To Donald Trump Fired Rex Tillerson Via Twitter
- Trevor Noah Destroys President Trump’s 2020 Slogan
- The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon: Marshmello & Anne-Marie: Friends
- Stephen Colbert : Not One, Not Two: Feds Have Twelve Michael Cohen Tapes
- Weekend Update: Eric and Donald Trump Jr. on Chaos in the White House – SNL
- SNL takes on the Trump Tape
- Brazilian Elections: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver