Maybe Trump chose Brett Kavanaugh after reading his argument for ‘exempting a president—while in office—from criminal investigation.”
Get yours: Here
Judith Shannon Grady Another Colbert opening: 1) So SAD that Kavanaugh is not upset by the unbridled availability of semi-automatic weapons. 2) Kavanaugh is for "exempting" a President in office from criminal prosecution and investigation including from questioning by criminal prosecutors or defense counsel. This is just what Trump wants: no prosecution if found he is guilty on many counts by Robert Mueller
Denny Packard Who writes these subtitles? They are atrocious! "Kavanaugh" is often transcribed as "Kevin" or "cabin"!
Bob Cohen to save his own A from MUELLER'S prosecution coming closer by the week
Colin McLean I did nothing wrong now hurry up and confirm my Supreme Court pick so I can’t be prosecuted
Ethan Hummingbird Thats funny trump easier to deal with Putin..WW2 Leaders lucky not to have that mentality; easier to bow down to hitler
Mary Carman-Bukhari Federalist Society and Heritage Foundation gave Trump Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.
- Stephen Colbert Blasts Donald Trump on Obstruction Of Justice
- Stephen Colbert: Trump Wrongly Blames Obama For Family Separations
- Felony Disenfranchisement: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
- Jimmy Fallon Tonight Show: Best Friends Challenge with Drew Barrymore !
- Oprah Winfrey Mocks Trump’s Latest Tweet About Her on The Late Show