In addition to turkeys, Thanksgiving at the White House also means pardons for some very guilty Saudi Arabian leaders.
The late show with stephen colbert neil degrasse tyson
America's favorite astrophysicist returns to The Late Show with a surprising argument for why Trump's call for a Space Force may be a good thing.
The late show with stephen colbert beto
The man running against Ted Cruz to represent Texas in the U.S. Senate says we should be focused on smart security solutions and citizenship for DREAMers, not Donald Trump's proposed border wall.
Late show Acosta
Jim Acosta: From CNN To Fox News, No Journalist Is The Enemy
CNN's Chief White House Correspondent Jim Acosta says that none of his colleagues, from CNN to Fox News, from anchors to journalists who report from warzones, are the enemy of the people.
Cory Snyder It's kinda hard to rebuke someone when you're tucked in their back pocket.
Doreen Ishkanian Bailey The man is all about himself and his monetary gains. Not about this country
Siu Keung Well come now. Clearly we are talking completely different scenarios. One person’s name is Hillary. The other’s is not.
Patricia Andres Brewer Lock her up as her daddy said it for Hillary- oh right he will change his rules! The lying trump
- Seth Meyers: Chris Collins, Trump’s Earliest Congressional Backer, Indicted: A Closer Look
- Stephen Colbert: Trump Scolds Sarah Huckabee Sanders For…Being
- Stephen Colbert: Tariff Man May Have Spoken To Soon
- Stephen Colbert: Trump On Russia’s Election Meddling: ‘We’re All To Blame’
- Stephen Colbert Goes Off on Trump’s ‘Sickening’ Hurricane Maria Tweets