Saoirse Ronan and Jimmy have a Tonight Show lock-in, Irish pub-style, and serenade the audience with a duet of the Pogues' "Fairytale of New York."
Margot Robbie and Jimmy have the most awkward handshake ever before diving into talk about Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) and what she was doing the moment she heard she'd been nominated for an Oscar for I, Tonya.
- Heartbroken Fans paid a Tribute To Grumpy the Cat
- Seth Meyers ROATS Trump for His Lost an Easy Election in Pennsylvania
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: Liv Tyler Makes Stephen’s ‘LOTR’ Dream Come True
- Cryptocurrencies: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
- Felony Disenfranchisement: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)