Saoirse Ronan and Jimmy have a Tonight Show lock-in, Irish pub-style, and serenade the audience with a duet of the Pogues' "Fairytale of New York."
Margot Robbie and Jimmy have the most awkward handshake ever before diving into talk about Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) and what she was doing the moment she heard she'd been nominated for an Oscar for I, Tonya.
- Felony Disenfranchisement: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
- Trevor Noah: The Mueller Report Tug-Of-War
- Stephen Colbert: Red Hot Congressional Strzok Fest 2018
- Seth Meyers: Trump Listens to Stephen Miller and Lou Dobbs on Immigration: A Closer Look
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: Trump Pardons Peas, Carrots, And Saudi Arabia