March 4th Update April the Giraffe
Motion in the….Belly!
Dr Tim reports feeling more of the calf on the right side of April, than in prior days. Colton reports significant visible movement! Cam viewers – we know you see it too! This suggests the little one is moving around and positioning!
Update April the Giraffe
Interest in grain was not as strong at first when fed this evening, though she appears to be nibbling at this time. Behavior is a bit more noticeably off. While she is not showing any signs of aggression, or aggravation, she is not as keen to having visitors. Mammary development is same as day prior. Back end swell is significantly noticeable to even the cam viewers!
We watch and we wait!
What's your prediction for a birth date?
- Heartbroken Fans paid a Tribute To Grumpy the Cat
- Sephen Colbert : You’re Not Dreaming: A Porn Star Is Suing The President
- ‘SNL’ Cold Open Spoofs ‘The Bachelor’ Finale, Mueller Probe
- Trump’s Advisers Told Him Not to Congratulate Putin: A Closer Look
- Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Astroturfing: (HBO)